Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jamie Oliver's message

It's no secret... I love to cook. In our home most if not almost all meals are made from scratch. In fact, even when we fell in love with the house we purchased it was the kitchen that played a big role. I knew an ideal kitchen for me would be one that opens up to the living room. I can be with my friends and family while whipping up meals for us to enjoy. I know such is not the case for the rest of the country. Most people are too busy to be bothered to cook or simply assume that cooking would be more costly. Truth is cooking is so easy and I truly believe that anyone can cook. The simplest dishes made up of very few fresh ingredients are the best by far and inexpensive. Let's get cookin people!
I came across this video and would like to share it here. I totally support Jamie Oliver's message and I hope that his word continues to spread.




No comments:

Post a Comment