Friday, March 12, 2010

I call him "BUBBS"

Since this is a fresh new blog about us- The Cherubini's as a family, I'm taking the time to make special mention of each member.
This photo of my husband Chris- was taken on our wedding day. We had an intimate civil wedding on October 24, 2009. We followed it up with a small gathering at our home with immediate family and closest friends. It was perfect!
I grew up witnessing huge elaborate weddings and I just knew that our style would be as laid-back as can be.

I'm so proud to have Chris in my life and I'm so grateful to have a partner who truly sees me.
I remember meeting him the first time 3 years ago and walking away feeling so amazed to have had such a meaningful and connected conversation. Everything else grew from that initial impression and to this day he is the one person I can be completely transparent with- not that I can hide anything from him anyhow. He reads me so well!

He is also the most talented and artistic person I know. He is a self taught musician who plays the guitar, piano and the cello. Not to mention he is also an artist who paints and sketches. I'll make sure to post some of his artwork here at some point.


My favorite photo of us from that day. It pretty much sums it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment