Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Belly Bandit


I love going to my local Pump Station store here in L.A. They have all the great finds that moms use.
My recent purchase is the Belly Bandit which promises to tighten and shrink the tummy post pregnancy. Of course it has to be worn properly and tummy must be wrapped day and night for 6-8 weeks after delivery. We shall see how it works for me and I'll make sure to write a follow-up post about the results.
I found it funny that on the box it says "Jessica Alba's #2 secret for a fast post pregnancy slim down!" Now I wonder what her #1 secret is... maybe a personal trainer?

1 comment:

  1. I wrapped my post partum belly. It's an ancient Ayurvedic tradition too, and not just for shrinking the belly back, but it's good for your overall health.
    It totally worked. Plus it made me feel so much more secure and helped all the organs go back into place.
    But please don't worry so much about getting thin right after. (I'm sure you will shrink right back in a month or two anyway!) Your body needs to feed two people. (There is nothing in the world like nursing hunger. OMG. I have never been that hungry in all my life.) Rest, sleep, eat tons of healthy food, and nurse! Nursing uses up 800 calories a day-calories that the little one needs.

    ReplyDelete