Wednesday, November 3, 2010

7 months today


I feel like the phrase I keep repeating all throughout this blog is "I can't believe how fast time flies." The thing is that nothing in my life prior to Leon best reminded me of this reality. Being witness to his growth, the milestones and the unraveling of his personality are all constant messages to me to stop and not just try- but actually do smell the flowers. Pause and breathe, taking everything in. I wish I did it more in the past. It could have saved me from a lot of unnecessary worrying.



It's been 7 months since this 'lil baby came and literally altered our world. So far it has been the most exciting adventure and the most challenging. I'm so proud to be his mama and I promise to shower him with all the love I have to give.


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment