Saturday, July 3, 2010


Recently I've been bogged down about the reality that losing the baby weight will take more time than I thought it would. It does make complete sense what everyone says- it will take the same amount of time to lose the pounds as it was gained. So in the real world (my world) without luxury of a personal trainer, a private nutritionist and a full time nanny I have about 6 more months to
go from getting even close to my post baby bod.
As I accept this truth I thought it would not hurt to atleast lift up my spirit by having a mod and super stylish diaper bag. I am a full time momma at the moment so I might as well be so in style.

Tadaan!

Timi and Leslie Diaper Bag- "Baby Jane" on its way from www.zappos.com free shipping and on a special sale... I feel better already!


No comments:

Post a Comment