Friday, July 2, 2010


Doctor visits have been real exciting for us. It's wonderful to find out exactly how much our boy has grown. Of course, it's also an opportunity for me to ask our awesome pediatrician- Dr. Monica Asnani- all the questions I've been jotting down for a month.
Today was Leon's 3rd month doc visit. He now weighs 11 lbs 13 1/2 oz and is 24" long. His growth has been steady although he definitely does not belong in the higher percentile- doc assured me that his size fall within the average range.
I tend to worry that he does not get enough breastmilk although he shows all the signs of contentment at every feeding. That's the only part of breastfeeding that I don't enjoy- not knowing exactly how much Leon has had and leaving it to trust that even though I can't visually measure his intake- he is well fed.
I'm so glad to have received the most needed re-assurance today.

No comments:

Post a Comment