Thursday, April 15, 2010

Morning muffins


I'm asking myself the same question, "where the heck did she get the time to bake muffins?" Honestly I'm not quite sure. All I know is I pre-chopped the fruits yesterday and moved quickly in the kitchen while Leon was napping in his Zen Fisher Price swing. It's also a huge help that Chris is home with us for the next 3 weeks- yay!

Cooking always relaxes me. Baking is a new thing that began when I was pregnant. The last few days have been restless for us here at home being that each and everyone of us, including Lucy is getting used to our new family and caring for a newborn. A quick moment in my kitchen this morning was what I needed to get a sense of control and calmness. What came out of it are these yummy morning muffins packed with fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, chopped walnuts and mashed bananas.
p.s. the only way I'm able to post this entry right now is because Leon is on his second nap of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment