Thursday, August 26, 2010

I was browsing the net for reputable sites that could educate me on the most beneficial foods for Leon and I found www.wholesomebabyfood.com
When I went on searching for the benefits of mashed avocado as baby's first solid food, I found a very informative page that lists all the nutrients this brain food provides. Check it out here.
So for any of you new moms out there who is looking for something more nutritious to give to your 'lil ones besides the rice cereal as a first food go on ahead and mash an avocado and see how your baby will like it. Leon definitely loves it. This morning I gave him a bit more than the usual I prepare. When he finished the small container I turned to look at him and he still had his mouth open waiting for the next spoonful. So so so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment