Friday, March 18, 2011

no longer a 'lil baby


My sweet 'lil baby is fast becoming a full pledged toddler.  He is unstoppable and in complete exploration mode.  In fact, naps have been hard to come by and it seems to be because he doesn't want to miss out on anything.  Ever since he discovered he can navigate around on his own he has been roaming around the house like a busy bee.




March 16, 2011 Chris' 40th birthday.  We didn't have anything elaborate planned because we had a party for Chris with very close friends the weekend before.  Instead we drove down to Santa Monica for some Irish Pub grub.  Leon had his packed lunch made by his momma and drank watered down apple juice from his sippy.  It was a beautiful day.  We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate Chris' actual birthday.  Chris' favorite spots are Irish pubs and we even stopped at a Harley Davidson store before heading home.  My husband was all smiles.  Shiny momo's and ice cold beer made his day.  The birthday boy should have been in the picture but he is most times camera shy.



In just two weeks Leon is turning 1!  I'm busy planning an animal zoo themed party at The Coop in Studio City.  My very talented cousin Beth is baking the most delicious cupcakes.  I can't wait to celebrate a big milestone.  

I'm surrounded by loved ones celebrating birthdays... guess who's birthday it is today?!
The one and only Lucy Mae turned 9 years old today!  
I love you Lucy.  You're my best friend for life.





  Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment