Sunday, January 30, 2011

Surprise!


My decision to put off the cafe lasted only a few days.  The first evening I was wide awake at 4am tossing and turning feeling like I have completely missed a golden opportunity.  It went on for days and it was agonizing.

To take the plunge was an extremely hard decision to make because there is so much at stake. On the other hand, I knew that if I didn't give it a good try then I would always wonder about what it could have been.  I had to be completely honest with myself and learn to trust the inner voice saying "everything will be just fine". 

Here I am following my dreams and teaching my son that anything is possible.  Leon will be the Belly Bliss cute 'lil *mascot

Special "thank you" to my sweet husband.  I never knew what it really felt like to be completely loved and supported until the day you came into my life.

And so the making of Belly Bliss Catering + Cafe begins.....



defined as a term for any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck 

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I've always wanted to open a cafe. Congrats and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you it's going to be great! I can't wait to chat with you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I bet it was such a difficult decision, but honestly, I would have made the same choice. I can't wait to patronize YOUR cafe!!!!

    ReplyDelete