Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm back! Thanksgiving 2010

I missed this blog!  Needless to say I've been super busy beginning Thanksgiving and 'til now.  At the moment baby is napping and so here I am.


Thanksgiving in North Carolina with family was such a joy.  Everyday was spent being with family whether it be cooking, eating, chatting, listening to music... we did it all.  


I'm so grateful for all the incredible people in our lives.  Chris' sister and I'm proud to say- my sister- Nora threw the most amazing Thanksgiving meal.  Thank you for the labor of love.  


Here are some of my favorite photos from our holiday....



 Leon with sweet Bella


 love from two beautiful grandmas


lovely aunt Nora and grandpa


Nora made our bellies happy


'lil dancing in the kitchen


Chris wonderful nieces- Cece and Adie


Nora with all her yummy creations


His favorite place to be


Our family


To view the complete album, click here.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment